Tuesday, July 17, 2007

When your Baby wakes up in the Middle of the night...

Last night taught me a lot about what to do (and what not to do) when your child wakes up in the middle of the night.

Most important, and say this with me: Moms/ Wives DO know best. Don't fuck with the mom's strategy for getting the child to calm down and go back to sleep. Just because you don't understand the plan, doesn't mean that it is not working.

Take me as an example of what not to do. i interrupted the plan; i thought it wasn't working. for my trouble, i got an upset crying baby and one pissed off Susie.

Great.

Luckily my wife did take pity on me... and hour and half later. she toke Faida, had one of those mother-daughter conversations with her, and 30 minutes later she was asleep.

When i say Mother-Daughter conversations, i mean the original strategy that i so boldly interrupted.

whooops.

My bad.

No comments: